Re: This message is so that all users can reflect on this unusual but real situation!

Rui Fontes

Hello!

Às 00:21 de 22/07/2021, Brian Vogel escreveu:
I would have absolutely no problem with that going forward provided:

1.  What already exists is grandfathered in, as is, unless someone were willing to make the commitment to picking up the torch to make the existing code such that localization/translation is possible.  There is no good justification for pulling official add-ons that have been around for very long periods, and have large user bases, because they happen to have been created prior to a new requirement.
Correct. Firstly, the author will be asked to adapt the add-on.

If the author don't do it, I offer to be one of the people to do it.

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team