Re: Gestures

James Scholes

Yes, you will need to write an app module for Notepad and bind your gesture within it, either to a new script that you've written, an existing script that you can import, or a script that emulates some other gesture. Unfortunately, the "Input gestures" dialog isn't tied to configuration profiles, which seems like a bit of a ridiculous oversight. If you change a gesture in that dialog and then switch profiles, the change will persist.

On 13/07/2021 at 9:15 pm, "DalisonMG wrote:
Guys, I would like to add a gesture, but only when an event occurs.
For example, when I entered notepad, nvda+j would work to interact with a specific object.
Is this possible? Add it when needed, and remove?