Re: Weather_Plus8.1

Adriano Barbieri

Hi David,

Which city can't you find, and especially what database error did it give you?
It is a bit difficult to understand how to intervene.

Adriano

Il 28/06/2021 11:49, David Taylor via groups.io ha scritto:

Hi, sorry, I had to stop using this addon. I was getting some sort of database error I couldn't fully understand, and my city won't add as a default or preset.

Cheers

Dave

On 28/06/2021 08:19, Adriano Barbieri via groups.io wrote:

Hi to every body,

Today after 4 pm I will be publishing version 8.1, which will also include a new feature requested by a user, which if activated will allow you to view the forecasts and details on a window.
Thanks to all the translators who allowed me to update the documentation and the gui, unfortunately some have not responded and a couple of translations will not be fully translated.
possibly translators who have translations to send to me must do so before this time.

Thanks!

Regards
Adriano