Re: requesting review of the SPRITEs Table Navigation for Chrome addon

Luke Davis

On Jun 10, Wen Qiu wrote:

We will have something like:
path = os.path.join(globalVars.appArgs.configPath, 'sprites')
It seems like it would be more useful to the user, not to have add-ons writing files and folders to the root of the config directory.
After all, each add-on already has its own dedicated directory.
For example, yours would be at:
path = os.path.join(globalVars.appArgs.configPath, "addons", "sprites")

I know that some, like the remote add-on, place files in the main config directory, but personally I consider this to not be a best practice.