Weather_Plus8.0 update available

Adriano Barbieri

Hi to every one,

Download: https://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus8.0.nvda-addon
Note: this package contains incomplete translations, due to delays with the translation system also for the emergency that Weather_Plus 7.7 with Yahoo Weather API is no longer functional.
Note2: Set the API response language from the add-on settings window, if your language is available.
This thing is experimental, it may be that your language is missing, I know for example the Croatian one is missing, but if it should be unsatisfactory, in the future I will replace it with an internal translatable list.
Feedback is welcome.
Thanks

regards
Adriano