Re: It's a compatible for nvda 2021.1 addons? Update channel, Clock and other addons

Ján Kulik

Now I recently looked at the mail, for the speech history thread on gythub, and Noorelia as to who sent the procedure for editing the manitestst and also editing the file with the .py extension. I would also make some modifications to this add-on for speech history, but I don't know how to do it to make it work with NVDA version 2021.1 beta, so that I don't accidentally ruin it all., And whether I can edit add-ons like sound manager or say product name and version or instant translate.