Re: It's a compatible for nvda 2021.1 addons? Update channel, Clock and other addons

Hi,

You could try the latest try build of Add-on Updater.

Newer releases of some add-ons were sent to NV Access for review and approval.

From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ján Kulik
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2021 5:01 AM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] It's a compatible for nvda 2021.1 addons? Update channel, Clock and other addons

Hmm, I have it installed, but it's interesting that I didn't find newer versions of add-ons that are incompatible. I installed WinVizart on the latest version, but the addon updater will find it as a previous version, which is not compatible with NVDA 2021.1 and later. Should I download the updater as a development version?