Re: nvda-addons I'm looking for 3 add-ons

Noelia Ruiz

Hello Marinos, welcome to the list.

About braille displays, you may see the NVDA user guide, available
from NVDA's menu, help submenu.

I started to develop an add-on for Anydesc in 2016 and I have a
skeleton for this in my local computer. But in my job Anydesc was not
used later, so I stop the development of the add-on.
I have seen the code and has a script to read the address, without
documentation. If someone is interested in following the development
of the add-on, or if you want to test the module, please let me know.
Just be aware that I don't know the current state of Anydesc and that
the add-on was created in 2016.

Hello everyone my name is Marinos I am from Greece I have tried to look
for a website that has nvda add-ons other than the nvda homepage but I
find a few On various pages which are not upgraded or have not been set
to play on any nvda version is some very useful not only for me but also
for others who need to have nvda in this version anyway I want to ask if
there are any add-ons for the following nvda features 1. I want to read
AnyDesk program can not to read the nvda when I run AnyDesk 2. add-on to
read the nvda settings from programs that are antivirus and 3. if there
is an add-on to be able to read the nvda with braille display here I
have the question that I have found to buy some braille display bar but
i am not sure the add-ons nvda itself will be accessible to work braille
display bar anyone who knows some complete I will be happy to send you
an answer I apologize for any mistakes in English but I do it via Google
Translate