Re: A tool for creating in Python available for NVDA GUI

Sylwek Piekarski

I'm sorry, I wrote badly.
I would like to write a program in Python with an interface available for NVDA.
For example, a program with a drop-down menu and dialog boxes.
This is to be a separate program, but to use by NVDA.
What component in Python I can use that such windows are available?
How to do it? Can I write such a program in a notebook, do I need to use some environment for creating software?
If I need to use the software creation environment, which I can use to be available for NVDA?
Thank you for your help.

Greetings.
Sylwek

W dniu 02.05.2021 o 04:55, Cuong Dang Manh pisze:

Hi Sylwek
NVDA itself support to create GUIs such as dialog box. Please tell us what you want to do. Right now I think that we just write code, and use build-in function provided in NVDA add-on documentation to create GUI.
Cuong

Đặng Mạnh Cường
Chuyên viên công nghệ trợ giúp
Trung tâm hướng nghiệp và công nghệ trợ giúp cho người mù Sao Mai
52/22 Huỳnh Thiện Lộc, P. Hòa Thạnh, Q. Tân Phú, TP. HCM
Điện thoại: 028-7302-4488
E-mail: tech@saomaicenter.org
Website: http://www.trungtamsaomai.org; http://www.saomaicenter.org
Điện thoại di động / Zalo: 0902-572-300
E-mail:  dangmanhcuong@gmail.com; cuong@saomaicenter.org
Skype: dangmanhcuong
Twitter: ManhCuongTech

On 5/1/2021 5:15 PM, Sylwek Piekarski wrote:

    Hello

I Looking for Python tools in which you can create available for NVDA GUI
Thank you for advice

greetings

Sylwester