Re: Weather_Plus notices

Adriano Barbieri

Thanks Rui,

I'm just trying one that seems optimal to me, hope that reliable data return.

Regards

Adriano Barbieri

Il 01/05/2021 20:13, Rui Fontes ha scritto:

Hi!

See this page:

https://rapidapi.com/blog/access-global-weather-data-with-these-weather-apis/

Rui Fontes

Às 18:55 de 01/05/2021, Adriano Barbieri via groups.io escreveu:

Hi to every one,

Visiting the Yahoo Weather Documentation page https://developer.yahoo.com/weather/documentation.html you are greeted with this message:

On approximately June 1, 2021, the free Yahoo Weather API will be retired and will cease to function. Unfortunately, we will not be offering a replacement API, and there will be no paid alternative.

Here we go again, I'll have to find a new free weather API for Weather_Plus ... advices?
I hope to find one and replace the WP engine before that date.
But I am very sorry and almost tempted to abandon the project.

Regards

Adriano Barbieri