Re: Weather_Plus notices

Hi,
A bit tangent, but what can change the game is News and Interests in Windows 10 taskbar. If location is set, this icon will give you weather information on the fly for the current location. I suspect News and Interests won't give you forecast data at this time, but I can imagine this being added if Microsoft receives a lot of feedback about it.

From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, May 2, 2021 12:52 AM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Weather_Plus notices

I suspect the monetarisation of everything is responsible, one assumes wherever the data comes from for weather are now charging to get more than a general forecast, and companies can no longer afford to do much if they need to pay for it. Its the same argument we had recently between news and Facebook and google, and is set only to get worse in my view.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk