Re: native equivalent of aria-live with NVDA

Florian Beijers

I will give those a look as well, thanks much :)

Op za 1 mei 2021 om 23:11 schreef Noelia Ruiz <nrm1977@...>:

Hello, following this thread, I think you may find useful to look at
these examples:

https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/blob/master/source/appModules/mirc.py

And class EditableTextWithSuggestions at

https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/blob/master/source/NVDAObjects/behaviors.py

I've read your message and Reply from James Scholes. Hope this helps