Re: Extended Winamp - resurrection

Hi,
Can someone review this please? Although I might be able to give it a quick look, due to my work with Winamp app module in the past (perhaps with this add-on, too), I feel I might not be best suited to review this fully.
Thanks for resurrecting this add-on, by the way.

From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of Beqa Gozalishvili
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2021 11:38 PM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: [nvda-addons] Extended Winamp - resurrection

Hello all.

first of all, i want to thank Hrvoje Katic for his work on this adon.

as Hrvoje stated publicly, he doesn't use winamp anymore and because of this won't continue development of an addon. he also stated that if someone wants to take maintaining, they are free to do that.

I want to take an opportunity to maintain this addon.

I was making some modifications to make it work with latest NVDA versions, and it is now on github.

Latest release will work with upcoming NVDA 2021 version.

You can find an addon repo at:
https://github.com/beqabeqa473/extendedWinamp
and latest release at:
https://github.com/beqabeqa473/extendedWinamp/releases/download/v1.2/extendedWinamp-v1.2.nvda-addon

I want to ask addon reviewers to review this addon and group members to make suggestions or report bugs, so we can make using winamp better.

with best regards Beqa Gozalishvili
Tell: +995593454005
Email: beqaprogger@gmail.com
Web: https://gozaltech.org