Extended Winamp - resurrection

Beqa Gozalishvili

Hello all.

first of all, i want to thank Hrvoje Katic for his work on this adon.

as Hrvoje stated publicly, he doesn't use winamp anymore and because
of this won't continue development of an addon. he also stated that if
someone wants to take maintaining, they are free to do that.

I want to take an opportunity to maintain this addon.

I was making some modifications to make it work with latest NVDA
versions, and it is now on github.

Latest release will work with upcoming NVDA 2021 version.

You can find an addon repo at:
https://github.com/beqabeqa473/extendedWinamp
and latest release at:
https://github.com/beqabeqa473/extendedWinamp/releases/download/v1.2/extendedWinamp-v1.2.nvda-addon

I want to ask addon reviewers to review this addon and group members
to make suggestions or report bugs, so we can make using winamp
better.

with best regards Beqa Gozalishvili
Tell: +995593454005
Email: beqaprogger@gmail.com