Re: Next round of community add-on registrations: Word Nav, WinWizard, Console Toolkit

Hi,

I was waiting for the community add-ons site to return before posting final bits. The newly registered add-ons will show up within the next fifteen minutes.

From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tony Malykh
Sent: Monday, April 5, 2021 1:31 PM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Next round of community add-on registrations: Word Nav, WinWizard, Console Toolkit

I still don't see these add-ons on the official website. Or is there a separate process now to get them to official website?

On 4/4/2021 9:17 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

HI all,

Took a few days to verify, but I'm delighted to announce that the add-ons mentioned in this thread are now part of community add-ons website. Add-on Updater 21.05 (May) will be told to check for updates to these add-ons.