Re: Add-on Updater 21.03 released #addonrelease

Hi,
The update check error will be shown during manual update checks.

From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Hänggi
Sent: Thursday, April 1, 2021 1:13 AM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Add-on Updater 21.03 released #AddonRelease

On 01/04/2021, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Add-on Updater 21.03 is now available. I expect this will be first of
a series of add-on updates this week. In addition to requiring NVDA
2020.4, Add-on Updater 21.03 now presents an error message if it
cannot check for add-on updates due to loss of Internet connection.
I hope this will only pop up on manual check.

Regarding settings:
It is weird that those are specific to the current profile. I have for instance plenty of problems excluding an add-on from being updated since it might still be allowed in the profile I change to in the course of the day.

Best
Robert

As always, you can check
for Add-on Updater updates through Add-on Updater itself.