Re: Add-on Updater 21.03 released #addonrelease

Robert Hänggi

On 01/04/2021, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Add-on Updater 21.03 is now available. I expect this will be first of a
series of add-on updates this week. In addition to requiring NVDA 2020.4,
Add-on Updater 21.03 now presents an error message if it cannot check for
add-on updates due to loss of Internet connection.
I hope this will only pop up on manual check.

Regarding settings:
It is weird that those are specific to the current profile. I have for
instance plenty of problems excluding an add-on from being updated
since it might still be allowed in the profile I change to in the
course of the day.

Best
Robert

As always, you can check
for Add-on Updater updates through Add-on Updater itself.