last time, I will document what add-on authors should do in coming weeks).

From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>
On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2021 9:20 AM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] An error with objpad addon

I think a lot of the problem is that syntax code checkers cannot follow all
the logic and hence can only point at the point that it failed on, not the
actual cause due to old syntax that is still legal but gives different
results to the previous incarnation of the language.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk