waves on top of a data ocean.

From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>
On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2021 9:03 AM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] An error with objpad addon

And of course 3D sound of course but for other reasons.
No criticism here, but the writers of Python really could have made the old
syntax still work and invented new syntax for the new features that did not
impact it, and be treated mutually exclusively by the checker before
compilation. This sort of thing was being done in home computers in the 80s,
so why not now?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk