Re: Next round of community add-on registrations: Word Nav, WinWizard, Console Toolkit

Hi,

Willingness to use and give feedback on add-ons is the first step in reviewing add-ons. For basic review though, some familiarity with Python is a must because you’ll need to read add-on source at some point (for this reason, whenever I review add-ons, I read source code before installing the new add-on).

From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2021 8:21 PM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Next round of community add-on registrations: Word Nav, WinWizard, Console Toolkit

Ok, so how do I review an addon?

I for example have used if interpreters quite a lot, in fact I have finnished playing a game or 2 with it.

Its got nothing special, it just works and thats about all I can tell you.

You do have to open windows frotz and not run a game to play games and obviously you need the game interpreters themselves and

well.

The only issue is you can't run inform games from the shell else they won't read but it does work.

On 12/02/2021 5:14 pm, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

The prerequisite for add-on registration is a basic review, and ones that didn’t go through them must pass it before being registered.