Re: Updating links on the official website

Reef Turner

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your patience here. We are working towards a new system to smooth out the process. To update the files presented, you will need to create a PR on the addon-Files repository to update the get.php file, please see the following example: StationPlaylist add-on 21.01/20.09.5-LTS by josephsl · Pull Request #17 · nvaccess/addonFiles (github.com)

As for the review of console toolkit, the timing of this will just depend on community availability and interest.

Reef Turner
Software Developer - NV Access

On Mon, 4 Jan 2021 at 06:14, Tony Malykh <anton.malykh@...> wrote:
Updated download link for Console Toolkit:

https://github.com/mltony/nvda-console-toolkit/releases/download/v1.0/consoleToolkit-1.0.nvda-addon