Re: How to make a window element focusable?

Lukasz Golonka

Hello Oleksandr,

On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 08:09:59 -0800
"Oleksandr Gryshchenko" <kita.zup+groups@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi friends,

If you could, please tell me how to make the program window element focusable.
I will demonstrate the situation on my favorite email client, which still has small problems with accessibility.

First of all I'm so happy I'm not the only one on this list who is
using Becky! :-)
Now to your actual question what you want to achieve is not going to be
easy. the closest thing that you can get is to assign a script to the
TAB key when on the message view to move focus to the first message
header.
I've never done this as I personally see not need for such feature.
By the way - I've created an apModule for Becky! just for my personal
use to make selection announced, strip non existent white space in the
message viewer and properly encode Unicode characters in the message
list view.

--
Regards
Lukasz