Fra: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> På vegne af Jacob Kruger
Sendt: 8. januar 2021 11:00
Til: NVDA-Addons <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>
Emne: [nvda-addons] inputCore.manager.emulateGesture() not firing all keystrokes?

Ok, I will try to make this the last question for now - if I try to get it to emulate a keystroke for something like alt+f or alt+d, it seems to be ignoring it?

As in:

#code snippet

s_keystroke = "alt+f"

gesture = keyboardHandler.KeyboardInputGesture.fromName(s_keystroke)
inputCore.manager.emulateGesture(gesture)

#end snippet

And, nothing happens?

Things like control+v work fine, etc., as well as things like enter, etc.?

TIA

Jacob Kruger
+2782 413 4791
Skype: BlindZA