Re: Updating links on the official website

Hi all,
Due to intermittent internet connectivity issues I'm having, I won't be able to post updates to these add-ons on a timely manner, so I would like to request help in submitting these updates to NV Access. Also, can someone review console Toolkit if you have time? The person who is best suited to review this add-on (Bill Dengler) isn't a member of this list at the moment.

From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tony Malykh
Sent: Saturday, January 2, 2021 10:38 PM
To: nvda-addons <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda-addons] Updating links on the official website

Hello
I recently released a bunch of updates to my add-ons. I am wondering if anyone can help me to update the links on the official website?
Phonetic Punctuation 1.2
https://github.com/mltony/nvda-phonetic-punctuation/releases/download/v1.2/phoneticPunctuation-1.2.nvda-addon
Bluetooth Audio 1.2
https://github.com/mltony/nvda-bluetooth-audio/releases/download/v1.2/bluetoothaudio-1.2.nvda-addon
WordNav v1.2
https://github.com/mltony/nvda-word-nav/releases/download/v1.2/wordNav-1.2.nvda-addon
SentenceNav v2.9
https://github.com/mltony/nvda-sentence-nav/releases/download/v2.9/SentenceNav-2.9.nvda-addon
Tony's enhancements v1.8:
https://github.com/mltony/nvda-tonys-enhancements/releases/download/v1.8/tonysEnhancements-1.8.nvda-addon
BrowserNav v1.12:
https://github.com/mltony/nvda-browser-nav/releases/download/v1.12/browsernav-1.12.nvda-addon
And also, there is one new add-on that I submitted for review and I haven't heard from anyone regarding it. Can anyone review it for me?
Console Toolkit 0.2
https://github.com/mltony/nvda-console-toolkit/releases/download/v0.2dev/consoleToolkit-0.2dev.nvda-addon
Thanks and happy new year!
Tony