Re: WinWizard #addonrequestreview

Hi,
I would like to request that someone who wants to learn how to review an add-on review this one please.

From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lukasz Golonka via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2020 8:40 AM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: [nvda-addons] WinWizard #AddonRequestReview

Hi all,

Some of you may recall an add-on from Oriol Gómez called WinWizard. For those of you who do not know it it basically allows to hide opened windows, kill the currently focused process and perform some additional functions on opened windows. While it is compatible with Python 3 it has not seen any maintenance in a long time and was not available on the official website. Since Oriol is not interested in developing it further after discussing with him I've decided to take its maintenance on.
Code and documentation are available at: https://github.com/lukaszgo1/winWizard/
The latest release can be downloaded from: https://github.com/lukaszgo1/winWizard/releases/tag/V5.0.0

Thanks in advance for your review and testing.

--
Regards
Lukasz