Re: Emergency notice: hold off on add-on releases until release pipeline is fully operational again

Hi,
Thanks for testing it (emergency notice lifted).

From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of Noelia Ruiz
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2020 9:05 PM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Emergency notice: hold off on add-on releases until release pipeline is fully operational again

Hi, I've checked this to inform on one of the spanish mailing lists for NVDA (owned by me), and your issue is closed via a PR. Now the link provided by Abdel works correctly and mp3 direct cut 20.11 is downloaded.

Thanks to Abdel, it was discovered that the add-on release pipeline
isn't working. Specifically, whenever changes are made to add-on files
repo, it isn't sent to community add-ons website. This causes people
to download older versions instead of what the authors intended.

A new issue was filed with mrconfig repo at:

Add-on files: changes to add-on files repo isn't syncing with add-ons
website <https://github.com/nvaccess/mrconfig/issues/12> . Issue #12 .
nvaccess/mrconfig (github.com)

Therefore, until the pipeline is fully operational again, please hold
off on releasing add-on updates. Exceptions include Braille Extender
and development versions of Windows 10 App Essentials and
StationPlaylist add-ons i.e. add-on channels with links not ending in
".nvda-addon". If you absolutely need to release add-on updates,
please provide the actual download link as part of your post until the
pipeline returns.