Re: Emergency notice: hold off on add-on releases until release pipeline is fully operational again

Noelia Ruiz

Hi, I've checked this to inform on one of the spanish mailing lists
for NVDA (owned by me), and your issue is closed via a PR. Now the
link provided by Abdel works correctly and mp3 direct cut 20.11 is
downloaded.

Thanks to Abdel, it was discovered that the add-on release pipeline isn't
working. Specifically, whenever changes are made to add-on files repo, it
isn't sent to community add-ons website. This causes people to download
older versions instead of what the authors intended.

A new issue was filed with mrconfig repo at:

Add-on files: changes to add-on files repo isn't syncing with add-ons
website <https://github.com/nvaccess/mrconfig/issues/12> . Issue #12 .
nvaccess/mrconfig (github.com)

Therefore, until the pipeline is fully operational again, please hold off
on
releasing add-on updates. Exceptions include Braille Extender and
development versions of Windows 10 App Essentials and StationPlaylist
add-ons i.e. add-on channels with links not ending in ".nvda-addon". If you
absolutely need to release add-on updates, please provide the actual
download link as part of your post until the pipeline returns.