Re: Unmute addon request.

Kevin Cussick

Hi, thanks again for Your work on this very good addon. have downloaded it and installed it and will take a look at the new settings later maybe not to night but as soon as I can I will again thanks for Your work. I use this addon every day in life. I hope that one day it may be added to core.

On 20/11/2020 21:53, Oleksandr Gryshchenko wrote:
Hi friends,
Another feature has been added to the updated version of Unmute. I hope it will be useful.
At startup, the add-on can check on which audio device the output of NVDA sound is performed.
And, if this device differs from the default device, the output automatically switches to the audio device installed in the system as the main one.
Of course, it is possible to disable this feature in the add-on settings panel.
https://github.com/grisov/Unmute/releases/download/v1.5/unmute-1.5.nvda-addon
Have a nice weekend!
Oleksandr