What is the best way to get all gestures used in NVDA?

Oleksandr Gryshchenko

Hi colleagues,

I have question for those who well know the structure of NVDA components.
If you could, Please tell me how we can programmatically view all the keyboard commands used in NVDA and all installed add-ons.

All I found was to use the inputCore.manager.getAllGestureMappings() method.
Then recursively view the results of this method.
Bound keyboard commands will be in the "gestures" attribute.

Is this the best way to get all used gestures?
Are there other ways to solve this issue?
How to get keyboard commands that are not displayed in the "Input Gestures" dialog?

Grateful for any tips.
Have a nice week-end!
Oleksandr