De: Rémy Ruiz
Enviado: domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2020 21:55
Para: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Asunto: Re: [nvda-addons] Introducing my first addon Packager of complements.

Hi Sergio,

.pot file is used to create a new catalog for message and can be translated in your currently language using poedit.

This one is created using this Paul's addon.

This buildVars.py file is required for to created this new addon.

See documentation in spanish in this Paul's addon.

Cheers.

Rémy

Le 15/11/2020 à 21:41, Sergio Gómez a écrit :

Hello Paul

Well, I have seen the feature. But what is a .pot for example?

And the .py file you can create, what is it for?

Thank you

Cheers

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10