to Windows 7 and 8.

From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>
On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2020 1:12 AM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Resource Monitor 20.11 localization update,
November 13th development snapshot #AddonRelease

Well if Microsoft are not supporting windows 7, how is it that they produce
Edge for it and continue to supply windows updates for their anti viurus
system.
Still there are probably no pressing items other than existing
functionality to do for windows 7. I read somewhere recently that Windows 7
machines still outnumber the Windows 8 ones due to the fact most people
thought that version was a mess! grin.
Brian

bglists@...
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'