Re: Introducing my first addon Packager of complements.

Héctor Javier Benítez Corredera

Totally in accordance with what you mention.

We already know that there will always be people with these purposes and that is not why we have to stop providing the user with a task that perhaps due to ignorance he does not know how to do.

With the add-on I simply try that those who want to quickly have a copy of their add-ons, for example, can choose all or several of them and be able to quickly pack them up to have them saved.

For example for when you reinstall and want to start from scratch with NVDA. For people who use virtual machines and install clean NVDA and want only some of the add-ons they have in their original copy etc.

Greetings

El 14/11/2020 a las 10:40, Brian's Mail list account via groups.io escribió:
I think one of he problems with such things is that if its used to share unofficial add ons, it would be a great little tool to allow bad persons to insert nasty code before repackaging it as an add on. However I'm sure anyone smart enough to make a dodgy security breaking add on, would have the knowledge how to make the  add on file in the first place, after all its just a set of files, zipped up and with the extension name changed.
Brian

bglists@...
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
----- Original Message ----- From: "Héctor Javier Benítez Corredera" <hebolah@...>