De : nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> De la part de Robert Hänggi
Envoyé : samedi 17 octobre 2020 18:35
À : nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Objet : Re: [nvda-addons] Suggest edit for NVDA Add on Development Guide #addon #addon

I always thought it to be a strange thing that the gnu gettext tools were copied into the add-on folder, total waste of space.
I have them installed globally so that they are reachable from the shell.
It would be nice if we had a template that sets up the environment for multiple hosted add-ons and not just one.
Perhaps with scripts that allow the creation and maintenance of add-ons, fed from a user configuration file with github tokens etc.
Robert

On 17/10/2020, Luke Davis <luke@...> wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2020, Joseph Lee wrote:

Lint/linting is an old term, denoting small pieces of paper discarded
when holes are punched for programming.
Hahhahhahhahhah! That is the most hilariously precise thing I have
seen all

week! I am so glad I was not actually drinking my coffee when I read that.

Brian, if you had actually asked the question, I'm sure someone would
have pointed you to Google, the first result of which would have
filled your knowledge gap about linting in a more useful, though far less amusing, way.

Or try the following URL, which I made up out of thin air, but which works:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/linting