Re: can I have Espeak ng binary exe file outside of nvda?

Roger Stewart

Hmmmmm?  I can't make much sense out of this. There were apparently 3 versions of eSpeak and all had very odd file extensions. I downloaded all of them but only got one as my anti virus program said download was blocked as they could harm the system.  The one I did get appeared as a .zip file but with an odd extension. I used 7Zip on it and it extracted something which turned out to be yet another .zip file with yet another extension.  When I ran 7Zip on it I just got a load of files and folders.  What I need is one file that ends with the extension of .exe so I can run it and it will install eSpeak 5.0.  The one I have is like that but is version 4.804 so this must be a bit more up to date but I have no idea of how to use it.

Roger

On 10/17/2020 1:12 PM, Ralf Kefferpuetz wrote:
https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/releases/tag/1.50

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of hamidreza abroshan
Sent: Samstag, 17. Oktober 2020 18:33
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] can I have Espeak ng binary exe file outside of nvda?

Thanks.
Can you send me a link please?

On 10/17/20, Brian's Mail list account via groups.io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
It exists as a sappi 5 version certainly as I've installed it into Jaws.
So it should be available, since there is a mail list for Espeak NG
that I

subscribe to.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
Newsgroup monitored: alt.comp.blind-users
----- Original Message -----
To: <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2020 12:54 PM
Subject: [nvda-addons] can I have Espeak ng binary exe file outside of
nvda?

Hi,
It maybe off topic, but can I have Espeak ng outside of nvda?
I could not found it in it's github page.
thanks.

--
hamidreza

--
hamidreza

Join nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.