Re: Suggest edit for NVDA Add on Development Guide #addon

Luke Davis

On Sat, 17 Oct 2020, Joseph Lee wrote:

Lint/linting is an old term, denoting small pieces of paper discarded when holes are punched for programming.
Hahhahhahhahhah! That is the most hilariously precise thing I have seen all week! I am so glad I was not actually drinking my coffee when I read that.

Brian, if you had actually asked the question, I'm sure someone would have pointed you to Google, the first result of which would have filled your knowledge gap about linting in a more useful, though far less amusing, way.

Or try the following URL, which I made up out of thin air, but which works: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/linting