Re: StationPlaylist add-on 20.10 released, version 20.11 will require NVDA 2020.1 or later 3AddonRelease

Hi,

Oops, should have checked the subject line (meant to write a hashtag…).

In addition to what I wrote: if you would like to contribute bug fixes (and possibly new features), or perhaps would like to help the community in moving this add-on forward after July 2021,please contact me so we can arrange a meeting during NVDACon 2020.

From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 8:01 PM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: [nvda-addons] StationPlaylist add-on 20.10 released, version 20.11 will require NVDA 2020.1 or later 3AddonRelease

Hello everyone,

StationPlaylist add-on 20.10 is now available. This release is applicable for anyone using 20.09.0 (initial 20.09 release) who decided to not update to 20.09.1-LTS or those using Studio 5.30 or later. In case you did install 20.09.1-LTS but would like to switch back to stable update channel, the direct download link for 20.10 is:

https://github.com/josephsl/stationPlaylist/releases/download/20.10/stationPlaylist-20.10.nvda-addon

This release includes internal settings file format changes (as a result, you can’t downgrade) and fixes an issue where NVDA will say “unavailable” when trying to switch to Studio when it is minimized to system tray. Also, this release is the last stable version to be compatible with NVDA 2019.3 – upcoming version 20.11 (November) will require NVDA 2020.1 (and a heads up: early next year, a stable version of this add-on will be released that will absolutely require upcoming NVDA 2020.3).