Re: numpadNavMode Add-on: all new beta release 0.5-dev for testing & review

Luke Davis

Hi Carlos-Esteban

First, thank you for your review.

Answering one comment:

The idea of enable this add-on to start NVDA or when the user change to the laptop layout is very good for a future version.
I have a test up for that first feature. It is a very small change, based on well known code. I was going to just hold it for the stable version so as not to upset the review process. But if you want to look at it, it is here:
https://github.com/opensourcesys/numpadNavMode/releases/download/0.6-dev/numpadNavMode-0.6-dev.nvda-addon

Doing it automatically for laptop layout will definitely not be happening until after the first stable release.