Re: numpadNavMode Add-on: all new beta release 0.5-dev for testing & review

CARLOS-ESTEBAN

Hi all.

For me, user experience and manifest, pass. I not check the source code because I am not yet a developer.

Tested with NVDA 2020.3beta1 and a Numpad keyboard by USB).

The feature of disable the insert from Numpad of modifier key of NVDA no is very necessary, is possible disable it in the category keyboard from the NVDA options and press the insert key two times.

The idea of enable this add-on to start NVDA or when the user change to the laptop layout is very good for a future version.

Regards.

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.

Músico (pianista) y también ayuda a usuarios ciegos y con discapacidad visual con el uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología.

Musician (pianist) and help to the blind people, with use of screen readers and technology. Certified expert in the screen reader NVDA.

NVDA certified expert certificate