Re: Feature Request for NotepadPlusPlus Add-on

Luke Davis

Hi Tony

I was aware of indent nav, although I only used it for a little while last year before deciding I didn't run into that use case often enough to keep it. I may try it for this, and I thank you for pointing it out.

However, all of the reasons Robert gave, are the same I have for thinking the functionality in NPP should be more fully accessible if possible--it's a very well integrated feature, and every time you introduce an add-on it adds a new layer where things can clash or interact in some unexpected way.

Normally I would just do it, because there was no alternative, but the NPP add-on and NPP itself does this so well already, that a few moderate improvements would probably make the feature fully accessible.