Re: NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin - Errors

winkey r then type %appdata%

close nvda

open narator with control win enter.

hit delete, hit y.

hit alt f4 once

exit narator again with control win enter.

hit winkey r

type nvda

hit enter.

reinstall all your addons and reconfigure everything again.

its working after that.

On 13/09/2020 10:23 pm, Sergio Gómez wrote:

Hello Mr. Paul!

I tell you one thing ... I don't know if you can do something ...

I used the voices from Acapela TTS for NVDA a long time ago. Well, it left the functions of its complement something wrong. How to Open the NVDA configuration directory or the installation folder in file explorer. Tried it anyway and nothing. In the end I had to uninstall Acapela TTS for NVDA.

Could you please do something about it? I know that maybe the issue is difficult because Acapela TTS are mainly paid plugins. They leave two weeks of testing I think.

Thank you

Regards

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10