Re: Spotify

To be honest spotify has never done it for me.
The desktop app I had on an old windows 7 system, and it caused
continuous reboots till I removed it from startup.
Its a major performance hog.
Even on a windows 10 system I have used from someone else, it has got
in the way.
The only reason I would use spotify is to get it on the web so I could
link it to my echo dot and my stereo.
I can't say I am impressed with the interface.

On 10/09/2020, Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...> wrote:
I have it also from the store.
However, I can't say that I'm thrilled. The focus jumps all over the
place, no hotkeys for the search field etc, you have always to switch
between browser and edit mode.
So yes, an add-on would be nice.
Robert

On 09/09/2020, Chris Norman via groups.io
<chris.norman2=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I got mine from Ninite, and it's fine too. Acts like a webpage.

Take care,

Chris Norman

On Wed, 9 Sep 2020 at 13:25, Andy B. <sonfire11@...> wrote:

Spotify doesn’t need an addon to make it accessible if you get it from
the
Microsoft store.

Windows 10