Re: New add-on numpadNavMode: beta tests and community review request

Luke Davis

Revised installable with a warning dialog:
https://github.com/opensourcesys/numpadNavMode/releases/download/0.3-dev/numpadNavMode-0.3-dev.nvda-addon

Hopefully I'll fix the reasons behind the warnings before official release, but I thought a warning was best until then.

Thanks to anyone who is willing to try this.

On Tue, 1 Sep 2020, Luke Davis wrote:

Hello all

I have written an add-on which i would like to submit for community review and
some beta testing.

Numpad Nav Mode

An add-on which allows easy switching of the numpad between NVDA navigation
commands and Windows navigation commands (arrows, home/end, etc.).

In addition to requesting a basic review (or any other kind of review), I would
appreciate feedback on the name of the add-on, and comments as to whether it has
value.

Download test version here:
https://github.com/opensourcesys/numpadNavMode/releases/download/0.2-dev/numpadNavMode-0.2-dev.nvda-addon

Readme: https://github.com/opensourcesys/numpadNavMode/blob/master/readme.md