Re: Capturing SayAll text of a page to disk

Luke Davis

On Fri, 28 Aug 2020, Alberto Buffolino wrote:

It's only an idea, not tested... but should work. About writing to disk, I don't know exactly, I'm afraid that doing it at point 2 could dramatically introduce thread slowdowns, and maybe also doing it at the end of the script.
What about creating a custom log target?
Or just writing everything to a string and logging that at debug level to the main log at the end of the process?

I have never tried writing something so huge to the log, but it may be worth an attempt.