Re: announcing a new NVDA add-on for Zoom

Well its good to see we actually have zoom now.

My biggest issue is reading the chat pain of incomming messages without ocr.

I had to do this with a link and read chats and well a lot of issues.

I don't use zoom as much as others so will leave it for now till its stable enough but its about time someone wrote a module for zoom.

On 29/08/2020 3:19 am, Ralf Kefferpuetz wrote:

Hello Mohamad,

I’m impressed. I tested it a few mins ago and it works great. NVDA-Control-2 will be my most used hotkey when attending a room with lots of participants. I will test it further next week during work which consists to 40% of Zoom meetings :

Great work and many thanks,

Ralf

From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of mohammad suliman
Sent: Freitag, 28. August 2020 16:23
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Cc: Ilana Benish <benish.ilana@...>
Subject: [nvda-addons] announcing a new NVDA add-on for Zoom

Hello all,

Hope our email finds you well!

We are pleased to announce the 1.0 version release of Zoom Enhancements add-on for NVDA!

The repository of the add-on on Github can be found here:

You can download the add-on from here:

Note that this is an initial version, so more careful testing is needed. Also, we plan to add more features in the near future, so stay tuned. Any feedback you may have is very welcome, bug reports, feature requests, suggestions and so on...

For add-on reviewers, not sure what is going on with the review process in light of the latest changes, haven't followed the list carefully in fact, but, if a review and inclusion in the NVDA add-ons site is possible, we will be grateful for that.

We will announce the add-on on other lists once more users test the add-on, so we can be more certain that there are no serious bugs, and once we get more info from ad-on community members.

Have a nice weekend!

All the best!

Mohammad and Eilana

Join nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.