Re: announcing a new NVDA add-on for Zoom

Well its good to see we actually have zoom now.

My biggest issue is reading the chat pain of incomming messages without ocr.

I had to do this with a link and read chats and well a lot of issues.

I don't use zoom as much as others so will leave it for now till its stable enough but its about time someone wrote a module for zoom.

On 29/08/2020 3:19 am, Ralf Kefferpuetz wrote:

Hello Mohamad,

I’m impressed. I tested it a few mins ago and it works great. NVDA-Control-2 will be my most used hotkey when attending a room with lots of participants. I will test it further next week during work which consists to 40% of Zoom meetings :

Great work and many thanks,

  Ralf