Re: object name changed, but event_nameChange event is not fired

Robert Hänggi

Luke, you were willing to collaborate, wasn't that so?
I'm actually still on NVDA 19.2.1. The new one doesn't behave the way I like it.
Robert

On 01/08/2020, Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...> wrote:
The code should actually already be Python3 compatible, at least on my
local branch.
Robert

On 01/08/2020, Adil Shaikh <ah.shaikh97@...> wrote:
Hi,

I’ve already checked out that project before. I don’t think that it’s
being
maintained any more. The last commit was in March 2018 and it was
compatible
with audacity 2.2.0.

If the add-on developer resumes his work and ports the code base to
python3,
then I would be happy to contribute.

Unfortunately, I’m still new to add-on development so, I can’t port his
work. besides it has to be made compatible with latest audacity version.

the reason to start this add-on development was to just get my hands
dirty
in NVDA add-on development and I just wanted to get the feel. I'm still
reading other's source code and learning something new.