Re: object name changed, but event_nameChange event is not fired

Adil Shaikh

Hi,

I’ve already checked out that project before. I don’t think that it’s being maintained any more. The last commit was in March 2018 and it was compatible with audacity 2.2.0.

If the add-on developer resumes his work and ports the code base to python3, then I would be happy to contribute.

Unfortunately, I’m still new to add-on development so, I can’t port his work. besides it has to be made compatible with latest audacity version.

the reason to start this add-on development was to just get my hands dirty in NVDA add-on development and I just wanted to get the feel. I'm still reading other's source code and learning something new.