Re: NVDA Add-on development Guide: 2020.2 edition in progress

Hi,
I'm not going to remove table of contents - I need it in order to insert new
section entries, as the biggest thing will be script decorator examples.

From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>
On Behalf Of Luke Davis
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2020 12:32 PM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] NVDA Add-on development Guide: 2020.2 edition in
progress

On Mon, 27 Jul 2020, Jim Homme wrote:

still ramping up, but as long as I don?t interfere too much, I?d be
happy to contribute. Is the best way to fork the repo and submit pull
requests or is
You can not fork or do pull requests on a GitHub wiki.

You can only edit it in place through the website (be careful of file names:

GitHub likes to change spaces to dashes in that context), or by acquiring
permissions sufficient to do it from git directly.

Also, unless Joseph is going to remove it in the rewrite he is doing, be
careful of the table of contents. Either generate a new one via the script
based method described in the guide's HTML comment (at the top), or manually
make changes to the TOC as necessary.