Re: NVDA Add-on development Guide: 2020.2 edition in progress

Luke Davis

On Mon, 27 Jul 2020, Jim Homme wrote:

still ramping up, but as long as I don’t interfere too much, I’d be happy to contribute. Is the best way to fork the repo and submit pull requests or is
You can not fork or do pull requests on a GitHub wiki.

You can only edit it in place through the website (be careful of file names: GitHub likes to change spaces to dashes in that context), or by acquiring permissions sufficient to do it from git directly.

Also, unless Joseph is going to remove it in the rewrite he is doing, be careful of the table of contents. Either generate a new one via the script based method described in the guide's HTML comment (at the top), or manually make changes to the TOC as necessary.