NVDA Add-on development Guide: 2020.2 edition in progress
NVDA Add-on Development Guide 2020.2 edition is in progress, hopefully to be published next week. As we are beyond Python 3 transition, the guide will see some important changes as a result. The current dev guide can be found at:
- Strictly Python 3 code.
- Link to download Python 2 will be removed with a note that the community recommends using Python 3 in production environments.
- Python 3.7.8 download link will be added, replacing 3.7.7.
- SCons version will be 3.1.2 or later.
- Git version will be 2.25.0 or later.
- Script decorator example will be added.
- Changes as requested by the community.
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.