Re: Where has the clone url edit box and copy button on github?

Hmmm I clicked view code.

It shows the names of all the files in a treeview and no other options, tried in firefox, chrome and edge those options do not appear.

On 13/07/2020 11:00 pm, Rui Fontes wrote:
Have you pressed Spacebar or Enter on that button?

After that, the following options appear:

Use SSH
Clone with HTTPS Which remote URL should I use?
Use Git or checkout with SVN using the web URL.
https://github.com/ruifontes/wordCount.git
Copy to clipboard
Open with GitHub Desktop
Download ZIP

Rui Fontes

Às 11:48 de 13/07/2020, Shaun Everiss escreveu:
Hmmm I found the code button, but where are the clone and download options, I just see files after that.

On 13/07/2020 10:46 pm, Rui Fontes wrote:
Hello!

Enter in the repository page.

Then search by a colapsed button named only Code.

Press Spacebar or Enter to expand it.

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team

Às 06:25 de 10/07/2020, Jaffar Sidek escreveu:
Hi.  I wanted to clone the NVDA development wiki onto my local drive, but can't find the Read-only edit box of the git clone url and the copy button. In fact, those have gone from most git pages recently.  So How can I clone the development wiki's repo onto my pc now? Thanks for any hint.  Cheers!

.